My copper kettle
and signals that
it is time for tea.
The fine china cups
are filled with the brew.
There’s lemon and sugar
and sweet cream, too.
But, best of all
there’s friendship, between you and me.
As we lovingly share
our afternoon tea.
We are about to bring to you a 128 team Head-to-Head Knockout Competition starting in Gw25 (Second February Game Week). No Sponsors, but we will be providing a prize, as usual.
To be confirmed.
128 Players from “It’s a Long and Winding Road”! The bottom teams from each H2H League will be eliminated, starting from the top division in cycles, as in the past.
This years Competition
- NO red cards in the round – if one acquired, sudden death.
- Most clean sheets in the round by the defence irrespective of formation.
- Most goals in the round.
- Most assists in the round.
- Fewest yellow cards in the round.
- Fewest goals conceded by the defence in the round, irrespective of formation.
- Fewest goals conceded by the midfield in the round, irrespective of formation.
- Fewest bonus points in the round.
- Highest scoring player in the round, including bonus points.
- Random arbitary method. No correspondence, or cheek!